Audit and Financial Reporting
At Mazars, we believe that producing trustworthy financial information is just the starting point for any financial audit. We will, of course, make sure that all the figures add up, and we will advise you on the consistency and reliability of your financial information. However, whenever we undertake such an assignment, our underlying objective will always be to provide clients with a clear insight into the effectiveness of their corporate strategy, the efficiency of their business processes, and the nature and impact of their financial performance.
The international repute of the Mazars brand is a guarantee of peace of mind. You will be engaging an organisation which has demonstrated its audit expertise in insurance, asset management, banking, of professional industry and services, as well as the public sector and not-for-profits.
Accounting and Outsourcing Solutions
At Mazars, we are more than just accountants. We will draw up your management and annual accounts and could also look at your overall finance administration.
You can free up your time to concentrate on core business activities by outsourcing some of your day-to-day duties or more complex tasks. You can also choose the level of accounting services you need. You may want us to prepare your annual statutory accounts or provide a fully bespoke outsourcing solution.
We will build a team to suit your needs - whatever size of your company. We will also make recommendations to help you improve your accounting processes and the way you do business.
We have a wealth of experience in internal audit. We understand that your internal audit will depend on the nature, scale and complexity of your organisation.
At Mazars we do not believe in a “one size fits all approach” – every business is unique.
Our tailored internal audit service can include:
- Reviewing your existing internal audit function to ensure compliance with all regulations and ensure best practice
- Acting as your outsourced internal audit function
- Developing risk based internal audit strategies and work plans
- Advising on how to improve your internal audit methodology
With unprecedented levels of disruption and new regulations, we know how important it is to rely on a trusted partner.
Mazars' compliance advisory helps organisations by offering tailored support and solutions to meet regulatory requirements. Services include:
- Developing full compliance and anti-money laundering (AML) frameworks
- Building policies and procedures to match best practice and regulatory requirements
- Performing compliance and AML program reviews, testing and remediation
- Providing outsourced Compliance Officer (CO) and Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) solutions
- Regulatory license application support
- Supporting client compliance with local and international regulations including:
- Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing
- International Sanctions
- Data Privacy/PIPA/GDPR
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Code of Conduct
- Customer File Risk and Due Diligence Reviews
- Third Party/Vendor Risk Reviews
We can work at a consultancy level, or alongside your in-house team to help you navigate through your regulatory requirements, so you can focus on your business and optimize performance.
Risk and Control Solutions
Sound governance, risk and control management is a vital part of every successful organisation. Mazars can help you to implement your governance, risk management and internal control framework:
- Internal Control Focused Reviews
- SOX Compliance
- Outsourcing/Vendor Contract and Compliance Audits
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Governance Reviews (including reviews of board effectiveness and corporate culture)
Mazars can assist you in strengthening your defenses and creating proactive information security awareness in your organisation. We are information security specialists and can put together a comprehensive service offering tailor-made to your requirements.
Digital Assets and Distributed Ledger Technology Services
Our dedicated team of professionals understand the complex accounting challenges that companies face with digital currencies, tokens sales, ICOs and TGEs, as well as the challenging compliance requirements associated with these new and evolving markets.
- Structuring analysis and location considerations for launching ICO
- Compensation analysis for issuance of tokens to employees
- Transfer pricing and valuation services
- Internal Audit and assurance services
- Service organization control assurance – SOC 1 and SOC 2 reports
- Regulatory and licensing
- Compliance program reviews
- BSA/AML Audits
- Compliance and MLRO services
- Software/hardware wallet security